How to Use
How to get the Maximum Benefit from your Baltic Amber Avenue Jewelry:
- Baltic Amber needs to touch your skin directly. Necklaces should be worn under clothing and not on top. Bracelets and Anklets should be snug, not loose. Amber should not be in a metal setting.
- Wear it as often as possible. Buy a style you really love, because the more you like it, the more you'll wear it! (Or put it on your baby) For this reason it's also good to have a couple different styles for when you want variety, but still want the benefits of wearing the baltic amber.
- Do NOT wear your baltic amber jewelry when bathing, swimming, when applying lotions or sunscreen.
- Children should be supervised at all times while wearing their jewelry!!
- Baltic Amber jewelry should NOT be chewed on. It is soft and can break if chewed on by children or pets. This is not a toy! Federal regulation prohibits recommending products with small parts to children under 3 years old.
- Wear your baltic amber as close to the source of pain as possible for pain relieving qualities. For headaches, tooth pain, earaches, etc - wear a necklace. To relieve joint pain, carpel tunnel, and athritis of the hands and feet - wear a bracelet or anklet.